- dean: hey sammy i gotta talk to you about something
- sam: k
- dean: so...so it's like this all right
- dean: you know how i love pie the best
- sam: *sigh* yes i know how you love pie the best
- dean: yeah, i always did. since i can remember.
- dean: and if anybody ever even asked me to eat cake--
- sam: you'd throw a bitch fit
- dean: i'd politely decline, shut up sammy i'm talking
- dean: anyway, all my life it was pie and not cake, not ever.
- dean: but imagine that one day this cake came into my life
- dean: this really amazing cake
- dean: like it looks like the most delicious thing to sit on a plate
- dean: plucked from god's own dessert tray if you will
- dean: and i'm like, damn, i need to eat this cake right now
- dean: and it's not like i don't still love pie, right, like pie is still awesome
- dean: but this cake looks so good that i might never eat pie again
- dean: i could see myself making sweet love to this cake for the rest of my life
- sam: dean wat
- sam: what are you even saying
- dean: i might be a little bit gay for cas
The Star Trek Into Darkness Superbowl ad in case you missed it
The one day that Matt started to tease me I was like, “Okay I’m at home now.”
When traffic was making him late for his panel, he didn’t just sit in the car and wait for it to take him to the hotel.
I’m sorry, but celebrities don’t do that. They accept that they’re going to be late and apologize when they get there. They don’t get out of the car and run the rest of the way to the hotel so that they don’t let down their fans.
Bravo, Mr. Collins. Bravo.
AsylumWaiting Room of the Big Three.
it’s funny because it looks like the sherlock fandom are sane here
This is like a sherlock cat.
Give him a blue scarf.
NO. I can’t. Catstiel and Purrlock? you people are killing me.
wait wait guys what about Purrlin?
Now this is the best post ever.
Just add in some adoption
to think this started out as a hispster picture
Fandoms make everything better
Page 1 of 81